Nameless Musketeers

 

My Seniors Promenade is an event celebrated for the first time ever by school. For me it is a event that give students a chance to enjoy an evening full of surprises with their special someone or just with their friends. I have a lot of good memories (and I cant deny that there are also some unpleasant memories) of my seniors graduation prom night. I had already experience a prom (Juniors Prom-Night) so I am not totally exited about it. 


I am not a kind of person who enjoys dancing so I basically just wear a simple polo (blue) and jeans (black). The event should start at 3:00 P.M.in the afternoon at the gymnasium of Assumption Collage of Nabunturan (ACN), (unfortunately because of some difficulties) it is already 5:00 P.M. and we are still in the process of walk through in the red carpet.


After the red carpet walk through it was followed by a prayer and singing of the national anthem. Then we have the some speech from our School Principal (Ma'am Editha T. Jao), Assistant Principal (Sir Sandy G. Yee), and a guest speaker.

After the program we have our dinner (for me I can only consider it as a snack because your Nameless Daoist felt it too little for his appetite lol).


Later after the our dinner a sudden surprise dance performance by some selected students.



A few moments later sweet music started to play and all of them danced at the floor (you ask why only them? because your Nameless Daoist is cultivating the Dao of Heart he choose not no feel too much emotions it not good for his heart lol).



Because the event started late after some photo sessions with teachers and classmates the prom ended in earlier that expected. (Cheers! Your Nameless Daoist gets home earlier and can resume his cultivation).



:3 

-Nameless Daoist


Comments

  1. Haha Nice one, but it is more nice if you try to dance with your partner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accession

Kowtow

Immersion 101